How To Use The Ball Valve
- 2020-06-18 11:12-
Use of ball valves
1. It is necessary to first find out that the upper and lower pipelines of the ball valve have been relieved of pressure before they can be disassembled and disassembled.
2. Non-metallic parts should be taken out of the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning. Do not soak for a long time.
3. The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during assembly.
4. The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (GB484-89). Non-metallic parts are cleaned with purified water or alcohol.
5. Each individual ball valve part that has been disassembled can be cleaned by dipping. Metal parts that have been left undecomposed by non-metallic parts can be scrubbed with a clean and fine cloth impregnated with a cleaning agent (to prevent the fibers from falling off and sticking to the parts). When cleaning, remove all grease, dirt, glue, dust, etc. that adhere to the wall.
6. When decomposing and reassembling the ball valve, care must be taken to prevent the sealing surface of the damaged part, especially for non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when removing the O-ring.
7. After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the wall cleaning agent is volatilized (can be wiped with silk cloth without dipping cleaning agent), but it should not be left for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust.
8. New parts should also be cleaned before assembly.
9. Lubricate with grease. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working media. When the working medium is gas, for example, special 221 grease can be used. Apply a thin layer of grease to the surface of the seal mounting groove, apply a thin layer of grease to the rubber seal, and apply a thin layer of grease to the sealing surface and friction surface of the valve stem.
10. Metal debris, fibers, grease (except for the use) should not be allowed to be contaminated, adhered or stuck on the surface of the part or enter the inner cavity.
Related Industry Knowledge